From: public-html-testsuite-request@w3.org [mailto:public-html-testsuite-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Philippe Le Hegaret
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 1:12 PM
To: Kris Krueger
Cc: James Graham; Geoffrey Sneddon; Anne van Kesteren; public-html-testsuite@w3.org
Subject: RE: Test harness requirements

On Thu, 2010-06-10 at 14:51 +0000, Kris Krueger wrote:
> This is the same as the original jscript include file from the old HTML Dom test harness.
> Philippe can you provide the text that should be placed in tests and or include files so the meet the license requirements?

My reading of
 http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2008/04-testsuite-copyright

leads to think we should include the following nowadays:

[[
Distributed under both the W3C Test Suite License [1] and the W3C 3-clause BSD License [2]. To contribute to a W3C Test Suite, see the policies and contribution forms [3].

[1] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2008/04-testsuite-license
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2008/03-bsd-license
[3] http://www.w3.org/2004/10/27-testcases
]]