Re: Test Case Template/Meta Data

Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-11-21 at 00:10 +0000, Kris Krueger wrote:
>> >From my understanding of source options CVS is the only one in place today
>> and available from the w3c.  If the w3c has other options that are supported
>> by their systems team, I'm open to switching at some point in the future.
>>
>> Maybe Mike or Philippe could comment?
>
> Our systeam folks are working on setting a git server, which we could
> use as soon as mid-December. However, they're still arguing between git
> and mercurial...

Sounds good either way*. I suggest waiting until this is available
before we start checking anything in to W3C space; there is no real need
to create unnecessary migration pain later.

*OK I confess to a slight pro-mercurial prejudice since it seems easier
to use, but either would be a great improvement over CVS