Re: Test Case Template/Meta Data

It's hard for me to wrap my head around what kinds of metadata we'll
need and how it should be stored without seeing the larger picture.  We
know there are existing tests for many parts of HTML5 in various places;
I think it would be helpful to collect these on a wiki somewhere for review:

- how suitable are they for inclusion into an official HTML5 test suite?
- how much work will they take to cleanup and extend?
- if they're not automated, will we automate them, and how?
- will we try to tie them all together with a common test runner (e.g.,
http://omocha.w3.org/wiki/)?
- do we want to manage storage of test results, e.g., in a SQL or
CouchDB server?

Having the answers to these questions might take care of some of these
metadata questions, or at least provide some framework for answering them.

Regards,

Jonathan