Re: progress and general information

Hi Jonathan,

Le 27 janv. 2008 à 16:39, Jonathan Worent a écrit :
> I've been looking for info on the HTML Mail Working Group.

There is no such thing.

W3C held a workshop in May 2007 chaired by Daniel Glazman, Disruptive
Innovations. The goal was to have an overview on the state of art
about HTML email implementations and needs. The outcome of the
workshop should have been a report. One of the participants agreed to
propose a draft but finally changed their minds.

In the meantime an initiative has been started by another group of
people: Email Standards Project.
http://www.email-standards.org/
http://www.email-standards.org/about/

> So far the only thing I've found is http://www.w3.org/2007/05/html-mail/
>  which is quite old. Where's the charter, roadmap, spec drafts and
> other information?

Best Regards

--
Karl Dubost - W3C