Re: 全球IT-标准起源于中国?

On 2015-06-18 08:29, HU, Chunming wrote:
Dear Chunming,

It was maybe a mistake by me using a W3C list for this purpose since the
goal was having a seminar about China as a counterpart to for example Google
(who due to their 80% mobile OS market-share more or less "owns" this space).

Anyway, since you are mentioning W3C activities that I'm personally involved in
I can only iterate what I have done in other contexts: These activities are virtually
free from Chinese participation.

I didn't mean that my take on this subject (China-originated de-facto IT-standards) should
be the only one, I just happen to have some ideas that could be useful.  Other people
presumably have some ideas as well.  But it is also possible that nobody is interested :-(

A seminar would need participation from many organizations including the Chinese Government.

Kind regards,
Anders