Re: [css-counter-styles] implementation of complex cjk counter styles

It's true that we sometimes use something like "一百一" instead of
"一百一十", but whichever is ok in verbal usage. And IMHO the former may
be too casual in this situation: different from the latter which
usually appears in informal writing, the former is almost only used in
spoken language. So I don't think we should use such expression here.