Re: Korean should default to word-break: keep-all or not?

http://www.korean.go.kr/09_new/minwon/qna_view.jsp?idx=51527

According to Q&A section at The National Institute of the Korean Language
site, line breaking occurs between characters in general writing. So +1 for
removal proposal.

--
모든 사람이 웹에서 평등하도록...

신현석(Hyeonseok Shin), http://hyeonseok.com, 010-5296-0309