Re: Update html5-diff

On 13/04/2015 11:23 , Simon Pieters wrote:
> I got feedback about the html5-diff document that it does not say
> anything obvious about problems when switching from a quirks mode HTML4
> doctype to <!doctype html>, so I've made this change:
>
> https://github.com/whatwg/html-differences/commit/6670543a2307c0deaca8406f0c57cb13a78942ea
>
> It might be useful to shoehorn this in to the W3C copy as well. Any takers?

I wonder if it wouldn't make sense to include html-diff in automatic
publishing. Right now the system doesn't support Notes, but I reckon
that's not the hardest fix. That way it would just become always fresh.

If that's considered a good idea I can ping the people working on that
system to see if we can figure something out.