Re: Straw Poll (ISSUE-1)

I would vote for :
* Processors by default don't generate triples for short itemprop names.
* Processors support a standard run-time configuration mechanism to use
   target namespaces for a set of itemtype patterns (maybe together with
   3b for defaults provided by the processor provider/creator).

This could solve issues like the old one around which vCard RDF
namespace to use for parsing hcard or a microdata-encoded vcard. The
processor users would (have to) decide themselves, e.g. via something like:

   microformats.org/profile/hcard => http://myhost/myvcardvocab#
   * => hashSlash

Cheers,
Benji

--
Benjamin Nowack
Software Engineer, Kasabi, Talis Systems Ltd

http://kasabi.com/
http://twitter.com/bengee
http://bnode.org/

Talis Systems Ltd is registered in England and Wales as 07196440.