Re: Multiple itemtypes in microdata

The collection at:
  http://www.w3.org/wiki/Choosing_an_HTML_Data_Format#Good_Publishing_Practice

is missing Ivan's RDFa distiller and http://any23.org/ . I use these to see what the resulting RDF would be when working with things that output XHTML with Microdata (any23) or RDFa (I like Ivan's grouping in Turtle). I doubt I have access to add these to the list, so posting back here.

Jayson Lorenzen
Senior Software Engineer
B  U  S  I  N  E  S  S       W  I  R  E
A Berkshire Hathaway Company