Re: Multiple types from different vocabularies (ACTION-7)

In Drupal, the default mapping uses multiple types. However, I think we want
to be careful about touting that as an example. There isn't really a real
world use case for that... as far as I know there aren't any applications
consuming the RDF from Drupal that need to have those different types, so it
is a weak use case.

-Lin

--
Lin Clark