Fwd: Updated Microdata to RDF spec

Hi Lin,

You might have seen from discussions on the HTML Data TF list that Gregg's brought the Microdata-to-RDF mapping document to a reasonably complete state.

Please could you or appropriate DERI colleagues take a look at it and see whether it's fit for your purposes. If not, what needs changing?

Thanks,

Jeni

Begin forwarded message:

--