Re: Link relations in RDFa (Was: Re: Guidance on publishing in multiple formats)

Jeni,

just one small remark: the property vs. rel issue is orthogonal. All these terms are recognized by both property and rel.

I think the best way forward is to raise an issue by the RDFa wg

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153