Re: Guidance on publishing in multiple formats

Yes, but it's also wrapped up in other proposed changes for @property, including using @data as an object attribute and use of <meta> and <link> in body content.

>> Also, there is a proposal in RDFa to give @property many of the same attributes as @rel, which would also allow the markup to be reduced. Presuming we vote for this on Thursday, elements could be simplified further:

>>   <a property="url" href="wells-fargo-center.html">
>>       Wells Fargo Center
>>   </a>
>>
>> Note how @typeof now bonds to the object, rather than the subject. This is also true if you continue to use @rel.
>
> I know that you've been proposing changes about this and I was hoping that they would help with this example, including the rather gnarly issue about chaining due to the nested @href. Is there a publicly available test implementation of the changes?

I haven't updated my distiller yet, but if you're up to installing the Ruby gem [2] yourself, it's fully implemented:

	gem install linkeddata
	git pull git://github.com/gkellogg/rdf-rdfa.git
	rdf-rdfa/script/parse --format ttl http://your-example-goes-here # or from stdin

Gregg

[2] http://github.com/gkellogg/rdf-rdfa