Re: ANN: Multi-syntax Markup Translator: http://rdf-translator.appspot.com/

On 6 November 2011 20:04, Alex Stolz <alex.stolz@ebusiness-unibw.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> thanks for your issue report, Masahide. We fixed it, i.e. the converter is now able to handle UTF-8 characters properly.
> An additional feature that we've been working on and could be of general interest is the integration of the RDF2RDFa and RDF2Microdata services that allow us to convert from any input format to RDFa or Microdata (still work in progress). E.g. it is now possible to go from RDF/JSON to RDFa.
>
> Thanks to Martin Hepp and Andreas Radinger for valuable feedback and substantial contributions to this project!

Do you know if there's any way to turn on the CORS headers?

$.getJSON('http://rdf-translator.appspot.com/parse?of=rdf-json&url=http://bblfish.net/people/henry/card',
function (data) { alert(JSON.stringify(data)) } )

gives

XMLHttpRequest cannot load ... is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin.

e.g.

Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *

http://www.w3.org/wiki/CORS_Enabled