Re: HTML Data Guide draft

On Dec 19, 2011, at 17:47 , Stéphane Corlosquet wrote:

> Ivan,
>
> On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 6:45 AM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
> <snip>
> Section 2.2.1.2: the reference to the RDFa 1.1 Core initial context is wrong. It should say: http://www.w3.org/2011/rdfa-context/rdfa-1.1.html
>

> That's what Jeni had put in the document at the first place, but I asked her to change to http://www.w3.org/2011/rdfa-context/rdfa-1.1, based on the latest RDFa core draft [1] which references that URI (search for rdfa-context) and also your email at [2]. Did that change?

You are right, the 'official' URI is without the .html, which then is dereferenced using content negotiation. The context in the text is, however, for authors to see the predefined prefixes, for which the .html is also fine.

In any case... the current draft referred to the old, /ns/profile URI, which is definitely wrong!

Thanks

Ivan

----