Re: HTML Data Guide draft

Thanks Steph,

On 12 Dec 2011, at 04:22, Stéphane Corlosquet wrote:
> #mixing-vocabularies-in-rdfa
>
> The canonical URI for the RDFa 1.1 Core initial context is http://www.w3.org/profile/rdfa-1.1

I fixed the link (I think that was what you were after?)

> [[[
> Note that if you use any of the last three mechanisms, the shortened IRIs can only be understood when they are within the scope of the relevant attributes. These can be easy to mislay when people copy and paste HTML from one place to another
> ]]]
>
> I agree with your recommendation of relying on the built-in prefixes over the other alternatives. The @vocab mechanism is part of the three mechanisms referred above and is similar to the vocabulary scoping of microdata. Shouldn't a similar note be made for microdata short names and the risk of copy pasting a property-value element into an entity with a different vocabulary than the source it came from?

I've added this into Good Publishing Practices at:

  https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/htmldata/raw-file/default/html-data-guide/index.html#context-independence

> [[[
> Many thanks to the members of the HTML Data Working Group
> ]]]
>
> HTML Data Task Force.

Oh yeah ;)

> The closing line of some code snippets is not indented properly, making the turtle & HTML snippets more difficult to read. See #properties-within-links.

Thanks, fixed I think.

> <nit-pick>
> s/philidelphia/philadelphia
> </nit-pick>

Heh, that's a direct copy from the schema.org pages but I fixed it anyway :)

Thanks!

Jeni
--
Jeni Tennison