Re: Alarm: Style rules may change semantic part of an HTML document.

Hello,

Isn't that stroken word a stylistic effect ? To me, the semantic
content, here, is "it is specified".

If you want to keep the semantic perfect, the stroken "not" should be
added as css :

     .toggled-attribute:before { content: 'not'; text-decoration:
line-through; display: inline-block; margin: 0 3px; }