Re: Fixed Header-Footer-Column Attributes For Tables

Hi Ibrahim and all,

I personally would love this attribute being added. As a web developer, an
attribute like that could make things a lot easier. However, we need to
take semantic into account. The proposed attribute is intended for
presentation/styling purpose and isn't supposed to be mixed into HTML code,
which is for structure purpose. With this in mind, I guess it doesn't fit
quite well into our mockup.

Sincerely,
Ian Yang  |  Front-end web developer