Proposal recommendation to Wc3 implimentation

Hi W3C

Here is a proposal in html5 we have this datetime form type.

I have a proposal if we could also add a type="country" because it is a
popular and well needed and well used functionality
used on many site and apps. This would be a country dropdown list.

Let the country list lang also be determined by the page lang=""
language attribute.

Another proposal is to add to html5 form types or tag types basic:
piecharts, bar charts and basic plotters.

The tags could be like this:
<input type="country">
<input type="piechart">
<input type="barchart">
<input type="plotterchart">
OR
<input type="country">
<piechart></picechart>
<barchart></barchart>
<plotterchart></plotterchart>

I think though that out of all the above type="country" or tag <country
/> would be very popular.
We could also add an option to also merge with the html5 'Datalist' to
add or limit countries in the list.

--
Kind Regards

Mark

Front End Developer | (GUI) Graphic Design Experience | Illustration
Experience
OO Javascript & core OO JS, Backbone.js, Angular.js, Node.js,
Underscore.js, Require.js, JQuery,
AMD, MVC, MV*, TDD, XML, JSON, CSS3, Responsive Design, PHP, MYSQL,
UNIX, DHTML, HTML5.
Previous: Flash/Flex Actionscript 1.0, 2.0 & 3.0 OOP, MXML (Cairngorm &
MVC).
Understand: ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, SQL

*Follow My Professional Profile on:*
http://www.wisechamber.com/pro/mark-webley

Customer/Client Focused Service Provider:
Marketing, Project Management, Customer Service.
Listening to my clients needs is key to providing the best business
design/development services.

Hablo Español. Soy inglés.