Re: html5, details node, events

Agree there should be an event specified that is fired when the element is
expanded/collapsed.

(Off-topic: I didn't see a bug report for the lack of a keyboard mechanism
for `details` in the Chrome issues list, so I created one:
http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=108938 You can add the
element to the tab order in the usual way [tabindex="0"], which solves half
the problem, but once you're on the element I can't find a keyboard
mechanism to open it.)
--
T.J. Crowder
Independent Software Engineer