Re: Follow-up about PUT and DELETE in form methods

Based on repeated comments about what this issue of what the browser
user-agent *expects* as a return for PUT/DELETE, I wonder if things
would go better if the Prefer header proposal was included in all
this.

mca
http://amundsen.com/blog/
http://twitter.com@mamund