Re: how to read a spec

On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 00:51:53 +0100, Elisabeth Robson
<bethrobson@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would find it incredibly helpful, especially given how much more
> formalized the specs have become and because they are written for
> implementors rather than developers (in general). And certainly those new
> to reading the specs, and new to HTML, CSS, and JavaScript would benefit
> from this.

The problem is that currently we have a lack of technical editors to
define all the details of the platform. While indeed it would be great if
there was even more documentation we simply do not have the bandwidth.
However, if this is something you feel like you can work on yourself, I
think that would be awesome.

Kind regards,

--
Anne van Kesteren