Re: [Fwd: Re: PUT and DELETE methods in 200 code]

Cross-posting to related groups:

I've posted a document[1] that shows one way in which HTML FORMS can
support PUT/DELETE w/o the need for plug-ins or scripting. It's a
quick draft but I think it covers the basics.

If this is not in the desired format let me know.

[1] http://amundsen.com/examples/put-delete-forms/

mca
http://amundsen.com/blog/
http://twitter.com@mamund