Subject: Re: PUT and DELETE methods in 200 code
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 09:41:52 -0400
From: mike amundsen <mamund@yahoo.com>
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
CC: Dominik Tomaszuk <ddooss@wp.pl>, ietf-http-wg@w3.org

I see the bug has been re-opened.

I see there has been some discussion on public-html-comments regarding
PUT/DELETE[1].
I also note at least one suggestion in that thread was to discuss this
on the whatwg list[2].

What is the preferred way to proceed here?
- List concerns/reservations and deal with them as they come up?
- Draw up a straw man proposal (is there a standard format for this)?
- Some other process?

And *where* should this activity happen?
- here
- public-html-comments
- whatwg
- buglist