Re: Role of this email group after October 1st

On 09/30/2010 04:28 PM, Shelley Powers wrote:

> I won't join the group because you put
> demands on me that you're not willing to put on other members.

I disagree that we are putting demands on you that we are not willing to
put on other members.  The Discussion Guidelines are an attempt to
document the policies and apply them uniformly.  If those policies are
incomplete, we will correct them.

Is the contrapositive of the above statement true?  I.e., if we only
make demands on you that we are willing to put on other members then you
would be willing to join the group?  I hope so, as that is my intent.

- Sam Ruby