Re: Formal Objection Tracker is missing a FO

  One further point of clarification:

The reason why I will not enter the bug in the Bugzilla database is that
the path described eventually takes it behind HTML WG membership walls
(bugs->issues->change proposals->decision). I can participate in the
bug, but once the item has been made an issue, I can no longer participate.

By submitting Last Call comments here in this email list, as part of the
broader W3C Last Call process, I can participate, fully, throughout the
entire process. In addition, the email list is friendlier and may be
simpler for those outside of the W3C to submit concerns.

The question on all of this that I've had, and continue to have, is how
can I ensure that a comment here is treated as a Last Call comment. I am
still waiting on clarification in this regard.

Shelley