Re: HTML + RDFa editor's draft looks like a working draft

On 04/22/2010 10:14 AM, Paul Cotton wrote:
> [...]

That document will be updated by May 7th 2010 to use the standard
Editors Draft CSS.

The document that was referred to has not been updated since the last
Heartbeat draft. The plan is to update it by May 7th with a new
HTML+RDFa heartbeat draft that is based on the new RDFa Core 1.1 document:

http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-core/

expect something close to the XHTML+RDFa 1.1 document:

http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-rdfa/

I will try to organize that directory into one that has a clean, dated
separation between Editors Drafts and Working Drafts. The plan is to use
the following directory structure:

http://dev.w3.org/html5/rdfa/ -> Overview of all drafts

http://dev.w3.org/html5/rdfa/sources/ -> Sources for all documents

http://dev.w3.org/html5/rdfa/ED-html-rdfa-DATE/ -> Dated editors drafts