From: Janina Sajka [mailto:janina@rednote.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 3:44 PM
To: Sam Ruby
Cc: public-html-admin@w3.org
Subject: Re: CfC: to publish a First Public Working Draft (FPWD) of HTTP Form Extensions

I have a few requests here.

1.)	I would like to see some statement in the Status Section that
ties this stand alone document to the overall HTML spec, that explains how this is the newly agreed modularization of what was formarly the monolithic HTML 5.0 spec. To me this is a matter of contextualizing.

2.)	Now that the ARIA portions of HTML are celled out into a
stand-alone module, I would suggest we should also make this document a joint HTML & PF deliverable, via the TF. My primary interest is to a.) make sure we get regular review in PF's ARIA subteam; and b.) assure the public that we're coordinating.

	I would note that PF put a lot of work into negotiating ARIA in
	the HTML 5.0 spec with the HTML-WG, so I don't feel this is actually a new
	request.

	3.)	The large majority of PF's ARIA team members are heavily
	engaged in the weeklong CSUN conference this week. There's very
	little opportunity for  them to review this FPWD by the 11th.
	Would a week's extension be acceptable;?

	tia

	Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200