Re: process for getting ARIA in HTML to 1st public working draft

On 04/03/2015 15:27 , Shane McCarron wrote:
> I guess.  And while I might agree with you that there is cargo cult
> nonsense that is in that header, it is required currently and expected
> by reviewers.  I guess I don't understand the reason to not embed these
> settings in the document.  Does it have some other audience that would
> resist knowing about copyrights, status, places for comments to go,
> previous publications, and all the other goodness that is part of the
> "cruft"?

The ED is published here:

     https://specs.webplatform.org/html-aria/webspecs/master/

which is nicely devoid of all the boilerplate. The goal is to encourage
people to focus on the actual content rather than the padding and
paraphernalia.