Re: process for getting ARIA in HTML to 1st public working draft

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 15:22:49 -0600
To: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Cc: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, "public-html-admin@w3.org" <public-html-admin@w3.org>, "Michael[tm] Smith" <mike@w3.org>, Philippe Le H├ęgaret <plh@w3.org>, Sam Ruby <rubys@us.ibm.com>, Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Sorry - the wording that Paul quoted (I was in my car):

*3.2.7.1 ARIA Authoring Requirements*

Authors may use the ARIA role
<http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/infrastructure.html#attr-aria-role> and aria-*
attributes on HTML elements
<http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/infrastructure.html#html-elements>, in
accordance with the requirements described in the ARIA specifications,
except where these conflict with the requirements specified in ARIA in HTML
<https://specs.webplatform.org/html-aria/webspecs/master/>.

--
Shane McCarron