Re: Feedback needed for April 2015 face-to-face location by *January 27, 2015*

For those of us not as familiar with Spain as with Seattle, what are the
travel implications? Does one fly to Barcelona? Or Madrid? Then what?
e.g. time, cost, etc.

A shortexposition of these details would be helpful, at least for me.
So, TIA!

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200