Re: Face to Face Teleconference Data??

Thanks, Paul.

I was unable yesterday's Media call, as I think i mentioned during last
week's TF call.

I would like to participate today (and probably tomorrow). I'm finding
no agenda or callin data anywhere, not in email, not on WG/TF web pages,
etc. Probably I'm looking in the wrong places, but I'm a bit surprised
the WG and TF main pages don't have pointers.

Cynthia, HELP!

Janina