Re: Moving forward on "HTML5: Techniques for providing useful text alternatives"

On 13 October 2014 21:40, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> wrote:

> While I cannot categorically claim making such edits would remove
> objections to moving this document forward to note status today, I
> believe it would indeed cover the overwhelming majority of current
> objections. I do believe it's the best path forward.

I have no objection to removal of the small part of the content that
pertains to use of details/summary
noting that it is not included in the HTML5 PR version of this advice [1]

I also consider that changing the references to HTML5 to point to
http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/ is appropriate.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/TR/html/embedded-content-0.html#graphical-representations:-charts,-diagrams,-graphs,-maps,-illustrations

--