Re: FPWD Publication of HTTP Form Extensions

Hi Sam,

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 8:32 PM, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:

> On 04/30/2014 10:27 AM, Cameron Jones wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I would like to submit the HTTP Form Extensions specification for
>> publication as a First Public Working Draft from the latest editors
>> draft here:
>>
>> http://cameronjones.github.io/form-http-extensions/index.html
>>
>> The latest technical discussion with relevant links can be found here:
>>
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2014Apr/0068.html
>>
>> I'd also like to request for the document to be published using the new
>> 'dual license'.
>>

> I'm assuming that the intent is to have this on the rec track?

Yes, that is the intent given the changes to the form submission process
which would seem to necessitate folding back in given the exit criteria.

> While not required at this point (I'm just being proactive), has any
> thought been given to test suites and CR exit criteria?

Test suites can be written in advance of implementations, it should be
useful as another source for development. However, I'm not sure what is
currently supported in the test harness; there may be some cases which are
currently untestable due to the requirement for HTTP.

I expect the same CR exit criteria would be appropriate as for HTML5.

Thanks,
Cameron Jones