Re: CfC: publish <picture> extension spec as a WG Note

No objection, though this should likely also include moving http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/srcset/w3c-srcset/ to a note.

`srcset` was redefined as part of the `picture` extension specification, and that text has similarly been folded into HTML 5.1. The document linked above references a *visually* similar but abandoned syntax, and it has led to some confusion—for example, it’s still linked under http://status.modern.ie/imgsrcset, despite `srcset` as defined by `picture` being well underway or fully implemented in all of the major rendering engines. The quicker we can formally clear up this confusion, the better.

-M