RE: CfC: to publish Encrypted Media Extensions (EME) heartbeat Working Draft

David,

What are you talking about?

This is a simple Call-for-Consensus, and it required the Chairs to record a lack of consensus and they failed to do this.  There are precedents in the EME FPWD CfC in which the Chairs recorded that there was no consensus.   Sorry, procedures have not been followed.

If the W3C management decides to allow the EME work to continue irrespective of a lack of consensus then this is a separate matter, and it is certainly not a matter for the Chairs to declare in the CfC outcome.  The Chairs may wish to communicate such are decision in future.

As to your claims of 'gracious handling' - we not amused.

cheers
Fred