RE: CfC: to publish Encrypted Media Extensions (EME) heartbeat Working Draft

Point of order.  This is a Call-for-Consensus and the Chairs have failed to record an outcome.

The Chairs note objections, which demonstrates a lack of consensus, but failed to record this outcome.

This CfC is invalid and any continuance of the EME based on this CfC is invalid.

Further, I dispute the judgement of the Chairs.

cheers
Fred