RE: CfC: to publish two revised heartbeat Working Drafts

The director of the W3C has still not responded to the objections raised
to the EME and thus I believe it is completely inappropriate to be publicly
advancing this version of the EME specification.

It is certainly not the wishes of the vast majority of the open web
community, nor the work of the open web community, and attempting
to pass it off as such will cause signification damage.

Please withdraw the publication of the specification immediately to
avoid causing irreparable damage to the open web community.

This select and narrow group is welcome to do as it wish in the back
rooms, but this work should not be surfacing here.

Paul, a Chair of the HTML grouping group should know better.  You do
not have the confidence of the open web community.  Could you please
resign and move on.

cheers,
Fred