CfC for First Public Working Draft of HTML Ruby Extensions

On 10/07/2013 03:07 PM, Robin Berjon wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I would like to request publication of the following extension
> specification:
>
>      http://darobin.github.io/html-ruby/snapshots/FPWD.html
>
> The technical details are discussed on the public-html list:
>
>      http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2013Oct/0015.html
>
> Of particular note for this list: I am requesting that this document be
> published under the new dual CC-BY licensing.
>
> The usual CfC rules apply, please provide your objections before Oct 15,
> and silence will be counted as assent.

This email will serve as the "official" Call For Consensus :-)

Given that this is the first document using the license which is newly
approved by our charter, here are a few relevant links:

http://www.w3.org/blog/2013/09/a-dual-license-for-the-html-working-group/
http://www.w3.org/2013/09/html-faq.html
http://www.w3.org/2013/09/html-charter.html#documentlicense

If anyone needs an extension (for example, to evaluate the licensing)
feel free to request one, and specify both a reason for the request and
how long you feel you need.

Silence will be taken to mean there is no objection, but positive
extension by Tuesday October 15, this resolution will carry.

> Thanks!

- Sam Ruby