Re: CfC: Approve overview of Canvas testing in view of permissive CR exit criteria

Current status.

Original call:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-admin/2013Jun/0033.html

In September, we received the following feedback, containing three points:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-admin/2013Sep/0013.html

One point seems unrelated to the specification in question, leading to
the following query which never received a response:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-admin/2013Sep/0038.html

The remaining two questions relate to the implementation status of
features the Canvas editors consider to be at Risk.  The editor's list
of features they consider at risk didn't match the list of features that
were indicated as at risk at the time the Last Call document was
published, and this needs to be rectified.

Additionally, there seems to be honest disagreement as to what features
are at Risk.

One thing that there is agreement on is that the current document
doesn't color items at risk correctly, and that this should be corrected.

tl;dr: we need the Canvas editors to work with implementors and the A11y
TF to come to consensus as to what features are at risk; and then to
update BOTH the specification and the testing overview document to match.

- Sam Ruby