From: L. David Baron [mailto:dbaron@dbaron.org]
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2013 9:46 PM
To: Paul Cotton
Cc: public-html-admin@w3.org
Subject: Re: Please take a moment to rejoin the HTML Working Group

On Monday 2013-11-11 02:04 +0000, Paul Cotton wrote:
> This is a reminder that the 45 day grace period for re-joining the HTML WG expires on Thu Nov 14.  For W3C Members please contact your AC representative to facilitate rejoining the WG.

It would perhaps be useful to have a published list of which members have rejoined and which have not so that AC reps aren't contacted repeatedly.

Barring that, I'd like to note here that Mozilla has already rejoined as documented in https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-archive/2013Oct/0010.html , and Mozilla representatives do not need to contact me about rejoining.

For others, they can at least see whether their organizations have rejoined by looking through the (member-only) w3c-archive list archives.

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,
             And to whom I was like to give offense.