From: Paul Cotton [mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 2:52 PM
To: public-html-admin@w3.org
Subject: RE: CfC: stop work on "HTML: The Markup Language" and "HTML5: Edition for Web Authors"

Note that this CfC closes on Thu May 23.

If this CfC passes then the following Working Group Notes will be published next week along with the 3 heartbeat documents and the main element WG Note (assuming those CfCs pass as well):

1. HTML: The Markup Language (an HTML language reference) - http://htmlwg.org/heartbeat-201305/h-tml/Overview.html

2. HTML5: Edition for Web Authors - http://htmlwg.org/heartbeat-201305/author/Overview.html

/paulc
HTML WG co-chair