Re: CfC: Publish three heartbeat drafts as WDs

From: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 18:38:47 +0200
To: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, "Michael(tm) Smith (mike@w3.org)" <mike@w3.org>, "public-html-admin@w3.org" <public-html-admin@w3.org>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, "team-html-a11y@w3.org" <team-html-a11y@w3.org>, W3C WAI Protocols & Formats <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>
Hi Janina,

On 24/05/2013 18:12 , Janina Sajka wrote:
> I will withdraw my objection at this time in the interest of preserving
> and furthering the comity that has arisen among us since Plan 2014.

Thank you.

> While I do not think anyone is intentionally delaying here, continued
> delay does exaserbate W3C accessibility messaging. Also, we're now
> quite likely to have a Last Call for HTMl Image Description published before
> another HTML heartbeat is published.

What is your time frame for LC? We're not really constrained as to the
minimal amount of time between heartbeats.

> Is there any reason it's unreasonable to expect this bug to be resolved
> before the NEXT publication milestone?

No, I wouldn't think so. As I said, it hasn't been handled either high
or low priority. I (and as far as I know, the other editors too) tend to
proceed by fixing blocks of bugs that are on related topics. We can
certainly handle this bug soon.