RE: CfC: stop work on "HTML: The Markup Language" and "HTML5: Edition for Web Authors"

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 18:51:56 +0000
To: "public-html-admin@w3.org" <public-html-admin@w3.org>
Note that this CfC closes on Thu May 23.

If this CfC passes then the following Working Group Notes will be published next week along with the 3 heartbeat documents and the main element WG Note (assuming those CfCs pass as well):

1. HTML: The Markup Language (an HTML language reference) - http://htmlwg.org/heartbeat-201305/h-tml/Overview.html

2. HTML5: Edition for Web Authors - http://htmlwg.org/heartbeat-201305/author/Overview.html

/paulc
HTML WG co-chair