Vote of no confidence in the Chairs of the HTML Working Group

From: Fred Andrews <fredandw@live.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 13:54:29 +0000
To: "public-html-admin@w3.org" <public-html-admin@w3.org>

I believe the Chairs of the HTML Working Group have willfully misinformed the working group in the matter of the EME specification and have no confidence in them.  They have refused my requests to show some dignity in this matter and now is the time to boot them out, and I call a public vote of no confidence, and add my personal vote of no confidence.  This vote will remain open a long as I deem necessary.

cheers
Fred Andrews