Re: Working Group Decision to publish Encrypted Media Extensions specification as a First Public Working Draft (FPWD)

On 10.5.2013 12:53, Sam Ruby wrote:

> Meanwhile, all active Formal Objections will be recorded here:
>
> http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/formal-objection-status.html

Hi Sam,

I probably missed something for which I apologize in advance, but why
some formal objections were commented out between revision 1.38 and 1.39:

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/html5/status/formal-objection-status.html?rev=1.38;content-type=text%2Fhtml

Thanks for explanation,

    Jirka