From: Paul Cotton [mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 6:56 PM
To: public-html-admin@w3.org
Cc: Sam Ruby (rubys@intertwingly.net)
Subject: CfC: Approve overview of testing in view of permissive CR exit criteria

This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to approve the parts of the following document that indicate which parts of the HTML5 specification can be considered interoperable as per the permissive CR exit criteria [1].  The items subject to this CfC are marked "Considered interoperable" and color coded in green in the document:

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tests-cr-exit.html

Silence will be taken to mean there is no objection, but positive responses are encouraged.   Objections should be made to specific entries in the document.  Objections of the form "features in 2.8.2.1 HTMLAllCollection are not currently interoperable" MUST be accompanied with specific evidence of non-interoperability, otherwise such objections will not be accepted by the Chairs.

If there are no objections by Monday July 15, this resolution will carry.

/paulc

HTML WG co-chair

[1] http://dev.w3.org/html5/decision-policy/public-permissive-exit-criteria.html

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada