RE: HTTP Forms Extension Specification

> Sure, that sounds great. I coined the shortname "form-http-extentions", if suitable.

I expect that "form-http" might be a better, easier to remember and type shortname since you yourself mis-spelt "extensions" in the above text!  ;<)  But if you want to stick with the longer form "form-http-extensions" it is fine by me.

I will let you know when we get the Bugzilla Component setup.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada