Re: CfC: to publish "HTML5 Image Description Extension" specification as a First Public Working Draft (FPWD)

I support publication of this under the revised CfC with the correct
reference.

Silvia, I have forwarded the rest of your mail to the HTML-a11y-TF (where
technical discussion should take place) along with some (personal opinion)

cheers

Chaals

chaals@yandex-team.ru Find more at http://yandex.com